What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register for more information or ask us to contact you. When contacting us you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process information exchange transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the information / service you have requested as part of The Unique Network.
- To send periodic e-mails
The e-mail address you provide for may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to www.theuniquenetwork.com in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, to unsubscribe to e-mails and communications from us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you request information from us.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety . However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you choose to use the Members Forum, you do so at your own risk. www.theuniquenetwork.com accepts no responsibility for any negative experience you may encounter by interacting with other members as a result of activities on the forum.
Thelkhum is a trading brand of The Unique Network.